• Start from Riga at 9:00 am
• Ligatne Nature Trails - on the banks of the Gauja River, among the woodland crossed with ravines, there are more than 5 km of trails where you can watch wild animals and birds native to Latvia. It will take you approximately 2-2.5 h.;
• The Ligatne ferry - is the only remaining ferry across the Gauja River. In the 17th century there were nine ferries across the Gauja River to ensure convenient communication with Estonia and Russia;
• Lustuzis - is a favorite visitable natural site. More and more tourists visiting Ligatne wish to perpetuate themselves and their friends in pictures against the mighty cliff. Therefore a special sight platform was created on the foot of the cliff ensuring rich landscape and at the same time protecting the natural monument from human-induced cracking;
• Secret Soviet bunker - nine meters under the ground there is a well-equipped bunker with a total area of more than 2000 square meters, whose secrecy grading was removed only in 2003. This was one of the most strategically important places in Soviet Latvia in case of a nuclear war. This is a powerful autonomous self-sustaining structure with all necessary and high-end (for that time) equipment.
All authentic underground furnishings have been retained;
• In the evening return to Riga (at 19:00)